Bowflex Blaze Home Gym: Workouts, Dimensions, Pros And Cons
Bowflex is a renowned name in the sport and fitness market, and it stands tall amongst most of the competitors. One of the popular fitness products of the company is the Blaze, which comes with a rod resistance, can hold up to 210 pounds of power. Not only that, you can also augment weight up to 310 or 410 pounds. Each upgrade will cost you additional $99.00. The unique rod system of Blaze is hooked to a pulley system. This will allow you to hook 1,2, 3 or 4 to the cable pulley system, and increase your weight from 5 pound to 210 or 410 pounds.
Bowflex Blaze is a gym for serious fitness people. The home gym is for serious people who want the best shape of their life. The regular exercises and varieties can give you much stronger feeling and better results in a short span of time. You can almost do a full body exercise in this one exercise machine. You can also row on the machine. A separate rowing exercise instrument is attached to the machine that principally works for your hearts and lungs. It is better for beginner because it gives a comfortable and adjustable sitting. You can also do leg presses, which work on upper and lower thighs and strengthen your hamstrings.
Features of Bowflex Blaze home gym
- This home gym presents you with diverse 60 killer bowflex blaze workouts that you can perform in a single machine without any help of a partner.
- Bowflex blaze exercises racks like lower pulley, squat station for strengthen your thighs and glutes, which is rare in other machines with so many exercise racks.
- With additional Lat Tower, you can also expand your latisimus dorsi muscles. This can also be used as triceps pull-down.
- The unique 210 pound of Power Rod Technology resistance gives your maximum resistance of heavy duty power exercises.
- For a greater variation to your legs and to give definition to muscles, you can use leg extension/leg curls.
- The machine gives you a fitness guide in the bowflex blaze manual and all time warranty on the bowflex blaze parts like power rods, and 5 year limited warranty on materials.
Pros & Cons
- You can do workouts in your private corner of your home. No more gym lethargy and consciousness. Also you don’t have to store massive dumbbells and free weights in your own gym.
- It is safer and can perform all exercises with perfect form without any help.
- Free weights require trainer’s assistance and more strict form. But multi-gym doesn’t require as strict rules than free weights.
- You can switch from one routine to another in quick successions.
- Resistance in Bowflex is always less than free weights. If you desire to go extra mile and build your body more than fitness physique, you need to enroll in a proper gym with good free weight practice.
- For most of the young people 200lb is not adequate for leg workouts.
- You cannot do a perfect military press.
Most of the customers are happy with the performance and ease they receive with this exercise machine. Some people are not happy with the limited 210lb but then they had to order for the extra rods. Overall, majority of people suggest the machine for a normal fitness routine.
If you are not seeking a serious bodybuilder looks, and satisfy with a fitness physique, this exercise machine will be fine, albeit you need to maintain a strict routine. This machine is good for people who don’t want to go to gym for various reasons. You can also pump your muscles by exercising more than 60 exercises, and that’s a great advantage.